Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Fresh New Beginning

Started a new game on Zelda: Ocarina of Time this week, man thats a good one.
Started a new game on Final Fantasy 7 this week; mosly to see how Cloud uses the sword
Started a new game on Final Fantasy 9 this week; Why not?

so with all these re-started games will I finish them again? probably, but not anytime soon. I finally got some wheels! Dad's owed the car company a car for a while and hes finally paying up. Oh yea. its a 99 cougar from our neighbors, yea, I know, another cougar, but they arent that bad of a car for being front wheel drive AND ford. I'll start working probably about a week into the new year, and it looks like I'll be staying at Marshall's for at least another month. Good times.

Cant wait for KC weekend. Karl, I dont like you for refusing to go.


heres me:

No comments: