Friday, December 22, 2006

Of Swords, Broken Brakes, and Boredom

Well, the costume (Cloud from FF7) is coming together nicely, I only need pants and a better shoulder pad to make it complete (that and some yellow hair spray paint) the sword is done aside from me trying to figure out how to make the handle red-maroon colored, and I've been bored.

Marshall was going to drive up to Kansas on thursday, but his brake system started acting up. He took it to the dealer and they told him that the necessary washers werent in stock and they had to order them. Fast forward to 15 min before sundown on friday, and he and I are trying to get the car back from them before they try to charge him $400+ to replace a master cylinder that was "contminated with water" well, to those of us who know cars, a brake master cylinder cannot be "contaminated" with water. So we get his car back and it drives just like it needs a common brake bleed. With the sun setting in the sky, we cant go home and bleed the brakes, and his weekend is ruined by the chevy stealership.

A star trek voyager marathon was being played on spike all this week, and for some reason, I watched quite a few episodes. boredom sucks. dealerships suck. Gigantic swords are not teh suck!



5'11" of pure neato

3 comments:

Josh K said...

That is pure, brilliant genius.

Mikeesee said...

I have your sword... Come and get it. Oh, and what part of "International Theme" is Final Fantasy? Japanese? Middle Earth? I'm sure it will rock, nonetheless... Let me know if the Karl is coming with you.

Charlie Nas said...

Its Japanese, at least, thats my excuse.