Friday, December 15, 2006

So blogs are not at all my thing. I do however, like what I read when I see other's blogs. Interesting little conundrum I've come up with. With my initial disclaimer out of the way, let the blogging commence.

So I'm completely and utterly useless. I have no job, no car, and no money to speak of. All I can do is hitch a ride with the ole' roomate to get to church. this has gone on for far too long. With a job immenently coming on the horizon (remodling an apartment complex to be exact) I will have a few benefits:
free car (well I have a car business, buying, selling and the like thats coming back online)
free apartment (to thoroughly watch things as they go on at the complex for my father)
money. yes, money for working.

I have lived without it for a while, and I'm finding that I sort of miss the root of all kinds of evil.
some may even ask how I've been paying rent or buying food... well, selling car parts and putting things on credit, thats how, you punks who ask things.

we may be children of light, but my eyes prefer a slightly darker background, so live with it.

on a lighter note, with the job, car, and apartment on the way, I've started constructing a sword for my costume in preparation for a possible excursion to Kansas. Yes Karl, if I have a car by then I plan to drive, and yes Karl, If I have a car by then you can come. Its actually a buster sword to be exact. its only 5'11" so I can put it in a car, or three to bring it to KC.

no further questions as the duke of upstairs has tired himself.

have a good sabbath, anyone who cares to read this.

1 comment:

Steph said...

chuckie blogs again! hurray, hurrah!