Friday, November 14, 2008

Updates? Who'da thunk?

Ok, so an immense amount of craziness and coolness and WoWness has happened over the last few months.  Namely, Ret Paladins were GODS for a week and subsequently nerfed to the ground, I went to the UK and Kenya, my job rocks, and life is looking up. (Not that life doesn't look up normally, it just seemed the thing to say)

Wrath of the Lich King is out and I'm enjoying my play again.  I am having a lot of fun running around and seeing the new area.  Consequently, I have yet to step foot in a new instance.  All in good time I suppose.  My tier 5 and 6 equivalent gear doesn't look to be replaceable any time soon, and there are so many cool quests to see and people to kill.  
Thus far, my favorites have been around the Nexus instance, there is something about a great dragon battle that entices me.  
I have heard that there is a mod out there that has an arrow on your screen for where to go for your quest, and pathing for the most efficient ways to all the quests.  I feel that would take all the fun out of the game, maybe even replace that 'new game smell' with something a little gayer.

My little Ret Pally is still quite adept at killing things, with the advent of Divine Storm and some tweeks to the crit system (some of the crit damage has been moved into a DoT for some of our abilities) we come out better than 2 months ago, just not as amazing as we were a few weeks back.

No comments: