Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Poast

So I got a new car, and I'm really enjoying it.  Its a 350z, and its orange. 

I love it.  I've already determined that my old rims wont fit due to some little dingus on the disc brake. 

I'm going to Colorado to visit my Mom, step Dad, sister and brother in law -and- (most especially) my little niece and nephew for Thanksgiving.  Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for.   

Family is odd, everyone says that when you have a good family it truly is a blessing.  And I think that saying never carries enough weight.  Why, every time I see my niece do I think "I would protect her with my life without hesitation" and when I see pictures of my new nephew do I think "I need to be a better person so he looks up to his Unca Chuckie"? I believe its something God built in.  Maybe.

I love my family. 

No comments: