Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Harumph.

Well, I've been neglecting throwing some of the interesting experiences I've been having out on this blog. I stayed over at my Dad's house for 3 days last week, a very interesting experience, for those of you who dont know, my Dad isnt in the church. In fact, he's quite apposed to the idea of me attending LCG. He comes up with all sorts of church-hate monger's work that says this and this about Mr. Armstrong or that and that about Mr. Meredith. It never seems to sink in when I explain that just like the early church had enemies, we will more than likely be just as welcome in public. Especially when they see us more spiritually alive. He and I debated for just about every second that we werent working. Its actually nice, though, to have a grinding stone like him to keep me sharp.
-but thats not what I want to blog about right now
I found out that a local chain of bars around the Dallas area has this amazing "mug club." You pay a one-time fee of 25$, you get a mug and your name on it, a membership card, and free pints for life. FREE PINTS OF BEER FOR LIFE!!!
-but thats not what I want to blog about either
Church was cancelled last sabbath, as was spokesmans club. Marshall, Val and I went to the Todd's and hung out there all day, watched a sermon, talked alot, had fun. We went out later that night to a bookstore.
-but I really dont want to talk about it

----What I want to blog about is:

I TORE THE CROTCH ON MY FAVORITE JEANS!!!! CRAP!!!!!
....grumble grumble....something about an attempted 360 heel click....grumble

I really like these pants, and now they have a gigantic hole on the left inseem. Im still wearing them, just to bid them adeu, and to thank them.

what a downer.

6 comments:

Steph said...

chuckie, dad likes to debate. and so do you. and so do i. so naturally, we would all three have different takes on church. :) love you.

Karl said...

Charlie, I couldn't believe that this blog post wasn't about the free pints. FREE PINTS!!

But then again ... how the heck are we going to look like twins without your favorite pants!? And no, I'm not going to tear the crotch in my pants.

Michael said...

Free pints?

Annette said...

Free pants?

Galaxia Alpha said...

Wait... how exactly did you tear those pants?

Ducky said...

360 degree heel clicks. I get it.

Maybe you could sew them. Patch them or something.